Read More about the PG-Blog Theme
This is the first step of a series of theme updates based on the ACF Pro plugin.
Have a look at our recent post about how to use ACF Pro with Pinegrow WP
NOTE: Using the ACF Pro plugin is not mandatory to update AND use the v1.1.4 of the PG-Blog theme. You can currently stick to the User Photo plugin (or no plugin at all).
How to proceed?
- Purchase, install and activate the ACF Pro plugin on your WordPress setup.
- From the Appearance menu, update the PG-Blog theme. (you should get the notification shortly)
- Deactivate the User Photo plugin (if it’s activated)
- From the Custom Fields menu, you will find a notification telling you that a Sync is available.
- Click on the Sync available link.
- Click the check box for User Profile then click on the Sync link.
- From the Users menu, select Your Profile
- Scroll to the end of the page and you can now set your Profile picture. (the picture will be visible on the author page)
- While you are editing your profile, you can also also add your Biographical info so your author page will be well documented 😉
Have a look at my Author Page.
Stay tuned for more!